You may have had some issues with your in email clients like Gmail or Apple Mail and Outlook.
Some comman problems are :-
- Some email client not supported all CSS
- Syntax improperly in tables or missing tags
- Fonts are not displaying correctly
Troubleshoot your problem :-
If you’re having issues with columns, or rows not appearing in a table, add a border to the table to identify problems and better visualize the table structure.
If you’re seeing centered text when you prefer it left-aligned, make sure you’ve included properties like valign and align in <td> cells and <p> tags.
You may have some issues with your HTML emails looking great in email clients like Gmail or Apple Mail but rendering poorly in Outlook.
Outlook does not support many features :-
- Animated GIF.
- Background Images.
- Padding for <div>, <p>, and <a> tags. Outlook ignores it. Use hspace or vspace attributes on images or tables to format your content.
- Width for <div> and <p> tags. Outlook ignores it. Use hspace or vspace attributes on images or tables to format your content.
Email Client CSS Support:-
Open below link and check which CSS support in browser, desktop and mobile in various email client’s like outlook, yahoo, gmail.